Northern Forge Studios is a newly established mobile game studio with a mission to bring what we loved about a golden age of gaming to the modern era. Our games will utilize modern day technology, augmented reality features, and rich connectivity while staying true to what makes games fun, challenging, and lasting.
Our current primary title, Orna: The GPS RPG, has exceeded 1 million users and has established itself as a unique fixture in the location-based game genre. Throughout its life, Orna has always proven to be a community-first and community-driven game. The community makes the game, not vice-versa.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help facilitate the community and represent Northern Forge Studios in a professional, public manner. This is an initially part-time and ground-zero role with the potential to grow to much more.
Our ideal Community Manager would:
- Be interested in being the first official Community Manager of Orna (and Northern Forge Studios)
- Ideally be an established player of Orna: The GPS RPG
- Be willing to commit a non-continuous 1-2 hours per day to Orna’s community
- Create, facilitate, promote, and manage weekly community events
- Be able to diffuse community conflicts gracefully, respectfully, and maturely
- Be able to triage and filter potential software issues or exploits to the development team
- Be excited about collaborating with the development or executive team on a wide variety of Orna centered topics or initiatives
- Have excellent communication skills in English
Northern Forge Studios is a remote first and equal opportunity employer.